Horseless workshops last a half day or full day and are conducted without horses. They allow you to find out or to delve into different topics related to Parelli and to natural horse care. This is your opportunity to get educated with a minimal investment of time and money, without having to bring a horse. Each workshop will consist of theory, simulations of the techniques and a question period. If facilities permit, the instructor may also demonstrate the concepts with a horse.
There is an infinite number of topics that can be covered based on your needs. Here are a few examples of past topics:
- Understanding HorsenalityTM
- Saddling Savvy (choosing and fitting a saddle)
- Introduction to the Parelli principles and to the 7 Games
- Rider Fluidity and Dynamics
- Everything about the Circling Game
- Having More Fun and Imagination with your Horse
- Rider Biomechanics: Seat, Posture, Balance
There is a limit of 20 participants at this type of event.